The best extrusion technologies and design capabilities
From food packaging design to custom converting, your brand is in capable hands.
Emmerson Packaging’s commitment to establishing premium in-house production capabilities ensures you get superior results and rapid response to your changing needs. We are equipped with the most up-to-date tools in the industry, meaning your orders will turn out right every time.
Our internal Research & Development department will suggest technical solutions for your product needs and the optimal film for certain applications to ensure your packaging solutions are tailored perfectly to your brand. We provide you with pricing structures and develop packaging engineering templates and 3D prototypes for new or unusual projects. Your brand will also benefit from our strategic alliances with leading labs and Rutgers University to complement our onsite expertise. We’ll help you explore innovative new packaging ideas, sustainability options, or create greater cost efficiencies.
Getting your graphics print-ready is a breeze with ESKO Webcenter, available for online file approvals and artwork and dieline archiving. Once your graphics are finalized, have them printed in jaw-dropping HD, which provides 4000 DPI resolution compared to 2400 DPI with traditional printing. Our HD printing capabilities also offer up to 175 LPI and superior ink lay down and colour control compared to traditional prepress technologies.
Emmerson Packaging’s graphic technicians will:
– Transform your own graphic designs or artwork, making them flexographic friendly
– Manage conventional and digital workflow, from initial development to plate making
– Manage your brand’s design elements through consistency and attention to detail
We have invested heavily in the best extrusion technologies available, as well as advanced training for our extrusion operators. We have nine extrusion lines in operation for peak performance and efficiency. Choose from clear or white films, or add visual impact with custom tints or colours.
– Tubing (18″ to 100″)
– Sheeting (up to 98″)
– U-Film (18″ to 100″)
– J-Film (18″ to 100″)
To the consumer, your packaging is just as important as what’s inside. It is the first tangible experience they will have with your brand. That’s why you want flexographic printing that is second to none—including the latest in HD printing technology.
Emmerson Packaging’s close involvement with the Flexographic Technical Association has yielded new developments in flexographic printing simulation software, and the industry’s first apprenticeship program.
Our equipment and capabilities include:
– 7 high-speed flexographic presses with state-of-the-art robotic capabilities
– Print width ranges from 12” (minimum) to 65” (maximum)
– Print repeat ranges from 12 1/4” (minimum) to 49”(maximum)
– 10-colour maximum range plus combinations
– Surface or reverse sheeting or tubing
– Computer-controlled ink blending, dispensing, and matching
Our conversion capabilities are wide-ranging. Emmerson Packaging can produce anything from a sturdy, puncture-proof, sealable bag to a stand-up pouch to a zipper-lock package. Our years of experience in packaging preparation have taught us to be flexible.
- Off-line high-speed solventless lamination
- 3-layer capability
- Width range 18.375″ – 54.0″
- 4 off-line, high-speed slitters/rewinders
- UP to 63″ wide
- 1/4″ minimum trim
- Metallized Polyester